This delicious Lucky Nuts recipe is a quick treat to whip up for your next gathering!! It was shared by one of our beloved patients from the book: Be a Plant Based Woman Warrior. If you have any recipes, tips, or resources to share with us, please do! We welcome inspired input that supports our community.
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds, such as walnuts, cashews, pecans, almonds, pistachios, and/or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the nuts and seeds. Add the maple syrup, curry powder, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, turmeric, rosemary, and salt (if using) and toss to combine.
- Transfer the coated nuts to the prepared pan and spread evenly in one layer. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the nuts are fragrant and lightly toasted.