Herbs can be a powerful adjunct to acupuncture care. They are used to strengthen, build and support the body or to clear it of excess problems like a cold, fever or acute pain. Your practitioner may suggest starting with herbs and then adding acupuncture to your treatment in the future. This is suggested to build up your internal strength so you can receive the full benefits acupuncture has to offer.
- Touchstone Acupuncture1600 Harrison Avenue
Mamaroneck, New York 10543(914) 364-8897
Clinic HoursMonclosedTue9:30am - 5pmWed9:30am - 5pmThu9:30am - 5pmFri9:30am - 5pmSatclosedSunclosedby appointment only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •