During the initial exam a full health history will be taken. Questions will be asked regarding symptoms, health and lifestyle. Your acupuncturist also may check pulses and your tongue and may conduct a physical exam. This information is then organized to create a complete, accurate and comprehensive diagnosis of where Qi has become blocked or imbalanced. After the interview process, you may receive an acupuncture treatment. Visits with your acupuncturist may last from thirty to ninety minutes.
- Touchstone Acupuncture1600 Harrison Avenue
Mamaroneck, New York 10543(914) 364-8897
Clinic HoursMonclosedTue9:30am - 5pmWed9:30am - 5pmThu9:30am - 5pmFri9:30am - 5pmSatclosedSunclosedby appointment only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •