Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Touchstone Acupuncture1600 Harrison Avenue
Mamaroneck, New York 10543(914) 364-8897
Clinic HoursMonclosedTueclosedWed9:30am - 5pmThu9:30am - 5pmFri9:30am - 5pmSatclosedSunclosedby appointment only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •